As Artesa Kumaş San. Tic. A.Ş (Former Title: Yalçın Tekstil), we would like to inform you about the "Personal Data Protection Law" (PDPL) number 6698, which was enacted for the protection of personal data.
The personal data given by you directly in order to benefit from the services of Artesa Kumaş San. Tic. A.Ş.(Former Title: Yalçın Tekstil) or collected by us in various channels are processed by our company as the “Data Controller” for the purposes of complying with the data storage, reporting, and information obligations under the PDPL, Capital Market Law, Law on the Prevention of Laundering of Crime Revenues and other applicable legislation, offering you our investments, services, operations and ancillary services, and also for carrying out marketing activities in case you have given consent for this.
SPK, MKK, MASAK, TAKASBANK and TSPB, our shareholders and direct and/or indirect local subsidiaries, the companies for which we operate as a broker/agency, and also with local third parties we receive services from or cooperate with for our investments, services, operations or ancillary services.
Personal data can be collected from the data subjects in written or verbally, through the electronic transaction platforms or in other electronic means, as well as from third parties in similar ways, for being processed.
You have the right to request any of the following by contacting with our company:
● To learn whether or not your personal data has been processed,
● To request further information if your personal data has been processed
● To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data and whether your personal data is being used properly,
● To learn the local and/or international third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
● To request corrections if your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately,
● To request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed pursuant to the provisions of article 7 of the PDPL,
● To request notification of third parties about any transactions performed under the paragraphs (e) and (f) above,
● To object to unfavourable consequences of personal data processing carried out exclusively by automatic means
● To demand compensation for any damages resulting from the unlawful processing of your personal data.